Monday, October 20, 2008

Graduation

Ok, I'm new at this thing so cut me some slack. I graduated from Evans a little over a month ago and just a couple weeks ago we had a cereomny I guess you could call it. It was held at the Crystal Inn, dinner was served then there was a slideshow of embarassing pictures, then Derk gave his sphiel. It was a good time. It's so weird to think that I was in school for a whole year, it went by so dang fast! Now I feel like I have to grow up, and who wants to do that!

Me and the Parentals

Emily, Courtney, and Me

4 comments:

Rex and Paula said...

What's a memoir? Who is Mert?
Just kidding, I like your page. Keep it up.

Claudine said...

Jess...........I love the name and the blog! I guess I will have to read it to see what you are doing, since you are down there. When are you ever going to come home? Well, I guess you are home, but you know. You did a good job. Grams

K,K and Tay said...

Cute blog Jess! Amen on the not wanting to grow up stuff! You will do so good at the Salon.

Janna said...

I feel like such a slacker....so happy late congratulations!! Love ya....blondie!!