Sunday, October 26, 2008

Alien House

Ok so there is this house in Vegas that has more junk than anything I have ever seen..We call it the alien house, there's a story that goes with it but I don't feel like typing it and it's probably made up anyway. So yesterday we decided to take a drive by it cause we haven't seen it in a while. I actually think the guy got rid of some stuff..like the giant hot dog and the boat..but he added much more! It is ridiculous how much crap he has. You seriously have to sit there for 10 min. to take it all in. Here are some pics..but they don't even do justice of what it really looks like.





6 comments:

Claudine said...

I'm glad to see the alien house again. I have some photos from years ago, and I think he may have cleaned up a bit. At least there's no boat on the roof..and remember the large hot dog in the yard? Great Blog, Jess. Gram

Chauntelle Graf Photography said...

yeah, he really did clean it up... geez... what the heck?! the scariest thing to do is see it at night haha!

anyways, i cant believe you came down and didnt tell me!! haha jk, i can... cause we played the whole weekend before... :)

Anonymous said...

holy crap!

K,K and Tay said...

That house is classic. I remember the first time you guys showed it to me. Your right the pictures don't do it justice at all.. Does it still have the pyramid made from old t.v.'s? haha. To bad the hot dog is gone!

Anonymous said...

dude, update your freakin' blog already.

K,K and Tay said...

Dear Jessika Kelsey I would love to see a new blog out of you so get on the stick.
Kenyon