Thursday, October 23, 2008

Home for the Week

My mom thought it would be funny to jump on me.


Me, Chauntelle, and Ashley with our Slurpees!!

This past week I have been home, in Vegas, doing what I do best...being a bum! Well this past weekend was one of my very good friends Chauntelle birthday so I decided to come down and surprise her and then I ended up staying a while. It's been fun. Of course I have been to 7-11 at least once a day while I have been here. Other then that I haven't really been doing much, Sunday was Lindsey's birthday so we had probably the best home cooked meal EVER! Fillet Mignon, twice baked potatoes, corn, bread, and homemade ice cream...really I don't think it can get much better then that. Me and my mom have done a lot of shopping, which I never complain about..oh and of course me and my dad have caught up on picking on each other and rastling...I'm pretty sure that is my mom's favorite part about me being home. ha.

6 comments:

Claudine said...

Dear Mert, I'm glad to see that you are up and about so early. It is a good blog and I love to read them. Come back soon. What about C.J.? Isn't he missing you? And you him? See Ya....Grams

Anonymous said...

That font color about gives me vertigo trying to read your post! But at least you posted an entry, right?

Rex and Paula said...

It was really fun to have you home, now GET TO WORK!

Chauntelle Graf Photography said...

Jexka!!! Come back and play with me... I miss you already haha... and an excuse to have a slurpee every day of my life! I swear... did you know that we had a slurpee every day that you were here except for Sunday I think? haha...

Janna said...

Welcome to the Blog World!!

Claudine said...

Mert!! Yoy need to get another blog going. I know, I do too. What can we do? Gma