Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Blah

Ok ok people..get your panties out of a bunch. Sorry my life isn't very exciting latley and have nothing to blog about. But I decided I guess it's about that time. About 3 weeks ago I finally started working at a salon. To be honest I was dreading it, but it hasn't turned out too bad.Luckily I love the people I work with. It's slow most of the time and sitting there all day is starting to get real old but what do ya do I guess..gotta start somewhere.

I like to think I'm official with me very own business cards.

So other then starting work nothing has really been going on in good ole Cedar Ciry. No snow yet thank the good man above. Sorry this isn't very interesting..maybe I'll just start making up stories to write on here.



6 comments:

Claudine said...

Good one, Mert! I knew you would come up with something. Great idea. Gram

Rex and Paula said...

I was glad to check your blog and not see the alien house. Don't get discouraged, your right, you gota start somewhere.

knap said...

Hey, Mert

If I was closer I would just come in everyday so that you could do something with my hair or girl's hair.....You are so right you have to start somewhere, and I am glad that you did, you will do good, Hey I still have people asking me where i get my hair done.

Nicole

Janna said...

Ditto to what Nicole said! I would pay you to do my hair everyday!! Wish I lived there..... I am sitting here reading everyones blogs with wet hair because I don't want to go and do it. Procrastination. Here's a thought... I could probably drive down there in the time it takes me to actually takes me to get around to doing my hair.

Janna said...

sorry about the wordiness at the end of my comment. But I'm sure you get it...lol

K,K and Tay said...

I think I will throw a party and have a beer becasue Jessika got a new blog. good one jess.
kenyon