Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving and the weekend

So this Thanksgiving I spent it at my grandparents in New Harmony. It was sooo good! We spent a couple hours down there eating, taking family pics, and Lindsey posed as George from Sienfeld on the bear rug. It was so funny. The bear rug freaks us out for some reason so it was funny to see her actually lay on it. Then we were going up to Salt Lake on Friday and going to a Jazz game, at least that's what I thought the plan was. I was getting all packed and my parents got home from shopping, yeah the day after Thanksgiving they were one of the crazy ones out shopping..who does that? Anyway, they got home and my mom was like hurry and get ready we got tickets for tonight and we get to be benchwarmers! I was sooo excited!! So we all hurried and got in the truck and went on our way. Of course we had to stop in Fillmore and get potato logs..its tradition and they are so dang good! We finally made it up there and went to the game. I was so excited that I was going to get to meet Deron Williams! And at the same time I thought I was going to pee my pants I was so nervous. We got out on the court and sat on the Jazz bench, we watched the players warm up and then they came over to the bench to sign our stuff and take pics with us. It was so much fun! But guess what.....No Deron! I thought I was getting jipped! But oh well I guess, there was nothing I could do about it. then we went to our seats and watched the game, and they won! On Saturday all the guys went to Cabela's and us girls went out to do a little shopping. While we were out Janna got a call that Brandon has more benchwarmer passes.So...Kim and her family, Trisha and Quinn, and me and my dad were going to be benchwarmers for Saturday nights game. I was so excited cause I had another chance to meet Deron. But guess what..it didn't happen. But it was defiantly fun to be down there again. For that game we all watched it in a suite...which was amazing! It was such a good weekend !





Thanksgiving morning..Me and My dad palying some Mario


HAHA The rug!


The "kid table" me and Lindsey deicided that even when we are 30 we will still sit at the kid table.


The benchwarmers...

Me and my parents with Ronnie Price

Us again with Kyle Korver

This is what I got signed

The bear came in the suite and attacked us with silly string.

There are way more pics then this but I don't want to bore you and lets be honest..I don't really feel like uploading them all so ya get the picture with theses!

3 comments:

Janna said...

What about the Kyle Korver sweat on your vest? And curling my hair for like an hour...loved it!

Claudine said...

Whose machine are you and your Dad playing Mario on? I thought that was only reserved for the person who owns it!! Great photos. I haven't seen the ones of you guys with the stars. Neato. Great write up of the weekends activities. Grams

knap said...

Well it look's like you guy's had a real good time, But the Picture of Kyle Korver has to be the BEST..... He is pretty cute. The Girl's were like oh my heck. Jessika is so lucky....

The Roundy's