Saturday, December 20, 2008

Salon Christmas Party

Last Saturday night, yeah sorry I'm a little behind, I went to Ninja for the salon Christmas party. It was so fun! I'm pretty sure I lucked out because I work with some of the funniest people and we all seem to get along so well. Anyway..dinner was so yummy! You can never go wrong with Filet.mmm!
I think someone forgot to tell me that we were supposed to wear black...
Anyways not much else has been going on..except for the fact that I feel like I live in freaking Antarctica or something! It has been so cold and snowy. Shoveling my driveway is getting real old FAST! For those of you that don't know I got another job at a preschool being a teachers aide. I love it! Little kids are so entertaining...and also very whiny all at the same time. But it's fun, I'm an aide for Stephanie and I think I lucked out on that too..she is so nice and fun to work with. Well so is everyone at the school.

6 comments:

Rex and Paula said...

Is that your bottle of beer? A little young aren't you? Is that why you wanted a ride to dinner? JK
Cute picture. It is always nice to work with people you get along with. Makes the day a little easier to get through. Love ya!

Steph and Hunter said...

Woo Hoo! You win the best employee award! Ha ha! I am glad that you like working with us. The kids are pretty darn entertaining! Have a great holiday break! YEAH!

Claudine said...

Nice blog, Jess. Ya, what about the beer bottle? Oh well, I know it's not yours. Good looking bunch of people you work with, but you are the best. Grams

K,K and Tay said...

We believe that the beer is yours. Marrrreeyy Chrithmas...

Wilsons said...

Hey! First of all I wanted to tell you that we arent ALL wearing black..pete is wearing dark green! haha anyway, the party was way fun. we should do something once a month for sure. Well have a very merry christmas!

knap said...

Hey mert I like the picture of you on your new ride at grandma Claudines, Christmas morning... you are right up town with that new pink ride. cute bike and pictures.

Nicole