Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The BIG Cut!!!!!!!

Two blogs in one day? Oh man I think I might be over doing myself. But this is so blog worthy. Yesterday I get a text from my Uncle Shon asking me if I was cutting hair today. I said yes and asked why. He said he was ready for the big cut. Oh man I was so excited! So he came in today and brought a picture of himself from 10 years ago and said make me look like this again! haha. For some reason it is like Christmas when a hair dresser gets to cut off a ton of hair. It is to me at least. I love it! So thank you Shon for making my day and letting me blog about you. haha. And I think your haircut turned out very nice!

Before..This is the best picture I have..sorry.And After!!!! Doesn't even look like the same person!

All the hair..this picture doesn't even do justice of how much there really was!

5 comments:

Claudine said...

OH MY HECK!! I'm glad I read this.......I may not know who he is when I see him next. It looks good, Jess. I liked his hair long too, but it is time for a change, I guess. You did a good job.

knap said...

I will have to say, Yes i did like his hair long, but he looks good with short hair also. I'll bet you had a good time cutting that off. Sorry I did not get back with you but we had a scary weekend. I will call when we are up again, or will you call me if you come down. Thanks Jess. Looks Great..... Shon.

Anonymous said...

thanks, jess. i like the cut. i'm a few degrees cooler now.

Rex and Paula said...

OK...just so you know, I was the first one to leave a comment and now it's not here. SO if it decides to show up, this will look like I am repeating myself. Anyway, that is a hugh difference and I don't think the before pic even shows how long his hair really was. You should have posted the one you took after you straightened it. Looks like you did a mighty fine job. I have had many compliments on mine. Thanks!

Janna said...

I am shocked!!
He Looks good!! He looks good with and without hair.