Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birhtday To Me!!!

So good thing it has been 47 years since I have blogged last. I'm sure you all are losing sleep at night because you don't know what is going on in the life of Jessika. Well here I am folks to fill you in so you can all sleep better at night. :) For those of you that didn't know, which I'm sure pretty much everyone did I kind of make a big deal about my birthday, last weekend I turned the big 20. That's right no longer a "teen". I like to make my mom feel old and keep reminding her that her baby is no longer a teenager. haha. Anywho, I went home for the weekend and of course started out the weekend at Austins (the BEST filet ever!) It's a tradition to go there for special occasions. Then Saturday me and my mom did a little shopping of course and that night me and Chauntelle went out. We went and got pedicures, went to a wedding reception, and went to the coolest resturaunt ever! It was called Cappos, this Italian Steahouse place. So if you're ever in Vegas..look it up! That was a fun night..thanks Chauntelle!! On Sunday I invited my best friend Hannah over and the Jones family. My dad made me one of my fav's, dutch oven chicken! So overall it was a pretty good weekend.
Me and Chauntelle

My Sis and Momma

Me and Hannah

My dad's latest "toy". I took it for a spin in the neighborhood, and had no idea what I was doing. ha. And dont mind the bed head, I just rolled out of bed. ha.

7 comments:

Mikayla Skouson said...

I think I missed your birthday...but i miss you even more. Lemme know the next time you are in town and we can go get ice cream or something. By the way, your hair is super cute, just like you! Have a great day!!

Claudine said...

Cute blog, Jess! I love the photo of you on the tractor. Glad you had a good birthday.

Rex and Paula said...

Wohoo...your back! See, looking back on it now, you DID have a good birthday, huh? Im so glad you came sown to spend it. I love ya.

Janna said...

Love the photos, esp the tractor! Glad you had a good birthday and I can't believe that you are 20!!!

Irma Chauntelle Graf said...

Alright... two comments on this blog, jk... make it three...
first, your chin looks very nice in that picture... (I still want the taradactal ((good thing I cant spell...)) one!!)
second, email me those dang pictures!
third, love the tractor pic... and the gorgeous bed head pic :)

And finally thank you for letting me get some sleep cause my blog stalking isnt complete until I have stalked you and you finally gave me something recent to read about :)

David and Vicki Wardell Family said...

I think your tractor's sexy....especially with that bed head....the free world should be on alert....lol...about time you updated, Love the post!!! and by the way, happy birthday one more time, hopefully you heard it enough to get you through to next year!!!

Steph and Hunter said...

Oh Jess... Getting so old! Glad you had a good birthday and that you didn't wreck your dad's sweet tractor!